We are a leading National distributor in the Power Sports Industry seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will be responsible for new dealer development, new product placement, and reorder sales of motorcycle helmets, riding apparel and accessories to motorcycle dealerships nationwide. This position is located at our main office in Calabasas Hills, CA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contact 45-60 accounts per day
- Create and promote sales growth in existing account
- Interact and work with multiple departments within the company
- Hit sales targets
- Track orders
- Previous experience with telephone sales
- Previous experience in the power sports industry desired
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude and work well with others
Helmet House is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas Hills, CA, within minutes of Southern California’s world-famous motorcycling roads.
This is a full time exempt commission-only sales position, M-F from 7-4 with great benefits. EOE
About Helmet House
About Helmet House
Helmet House, Inc. is one of the industry's leading powersports product and apparel distributors. Headquartered in Calabasas Hills, CA with an eastern distribution point in Southaven, MS, Helmet House was founded in 1969. Helmet House has brought over 45 years of success to the powersports industry and is the exclusive U.S. distributor to the powersports industry of SHOEI helmets, Fieldsheer and Pokerun apparel and riding gear as well as Mobile Warming heated apparel. Helmet House is also the manufacturer and marketer of Tour Master and Cortech motorcycle apparel and riding gear and is the leading distributor of the best-selling motorcycle helmet in the United States for the past 15-plus years-HJC. Helmet House currently has distribution throughout the United States, as well as Canada, Latin and South America, Australia, Japan and South Africa. Helmet House was selected as the top distributor in the Dealernews Magazine Distributor Report Card.