Are you ready for the best job you’ve ever had?
Do you want to work with an Award-Winning H-D® Dealership?
Are you ready to take the next level in your motorcycle industry career?
Welcome to Harley-Davidson® of Glendale
Harley-Davidson© of Glendale is a locally owned and family operated dealership founded in 1976 by Oliver Shokouh. Oliver’s main goal was to find a way to share the true spirit and camaraderie within the motorcycle community; The idea that owning and riding a Harley-Davison© Motorcycle would enrich one’s life
Parts Assistant Manager
No one really knows when the first motorcycle was customized. But it probably wasn’t long after the first Harley ® motorcycle rolled out of the wooden shed that riders started personalizing their motorcycles.
- Greet and engage with customers; begin building personal relationships
- Evaluate and access options that suit customer’s needs; find the right upgrade
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner
Revolutionize. Innovate. Customize.
- Motorcycle industry experience
- Management experience preferred, but not a deal breaker
- Eye of the tiger, self-motivated, with exceptional organizational skills
- We need rock stars, all stars and top tier candidates who are driven to be #1
- Looking for candidates who are extroverted, uninhibited, unreserved and demonstrative
Got what it takes to go the distance? If you said, “yes” then you’re someone we want to talk to!
Yours For The Taking
- Health Insurance coverage with Kaiser or Health Net
- Paid vacation
- Company discounts on service and apparel
- Join in on company Events
- Upward mobility
- With base plus commission, your earnings potential is up to you
In our 45th year, we’re proud to offer you more ways to unleash yourself than ever
*Applicants please submit application at Glendaleharley.com
Our mission statement “To assist our customers in making their Harley-Davidson motorcycling experience as fun and rewarding as possible by providing them with the best motorcycles, parts, accessories, apparel, and service in an efficient and timely manner.”