Hampton Roads Harley-Davidson is currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team! Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, result oriented, with a positive outlook, and clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking.
- Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone
- Follow a structured sales process
- Have a working knowledge of the Harley model families
- Be able to effectively manage open repair orders
- Proactive follow up with current and previous customers
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
- Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Comprehensive paid training
- Employee Discounts
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
What isn’t to love about all of that? It’s a great environment in a great city and you get to work with motorcycles. Apply now and let’s get you in here.