Located in the heart of Mendocino County, Gunnink’s Harley-Davidson in Ukiah, California is a family owned and operated business. We believe “doing it right” is more important than flat rate expectations. All of our technicians are hourly rate and customer satisfaction will always come first.
We are great team and truly enjoy what we do.
Gunnink’s Harley-Davidson – Where Relationships Matter.
Gunnink’s Harley-Davidson Job Description: Harley-Davidson Service Technician
|Job Title………………….||Service Technician|
|Supervisor……………….||Leif Magnusen, Service Manager|
|Repair, customize, maintain, or overhaul both customer and dealer owned motor vehicles as close to the allotted time schedule as possible with excellent quality.|
Key Result Areas
- Service Department Operations
- Customer Service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
|1)||Service Department Operations|
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to customers vehicles.
- Complete repair work. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
- Maintain productivity.
- Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
- Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Minimize come-backs.
- Keep customers’ vehicle cleaner that when it was dropped off.
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience
- Current Motorcycle license.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within first day of hire. We will supply you with a list of required tools.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Requires the use of both hands.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools, and lift.
- Frequently requires the ability to balance and push a motorcycle.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
Located in the heart of Mendocino County, Gunnink's Harley-Davidson in Ukiah, California is a family owned and operated business. Whether riding north through the redwoods, south to the vineyards, east to the valley lakes, or west to the Pacific coast, stop in at Gunnink's H-D for all your riding needs and meet the family.
Alert me to jobs like this