Turn you passion for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles into a fulfilling career!
We are currently looking for individuals who have a passion for the Harley-Davidson lifestyle and would like to have a career with an authentic American icon! Gunnink’s Harley-Davidson is looking to hire individuals who are motivated, who have great customer service skills and have a passion for Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Gunnink’s creates a premium experience to create lifelong clients and will hire like-minded individuals.
Intakes customer vehicles, diagnoses problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking
· Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone
· Follow a structured sales process
· Have working knowledge of the Harley model families
· Be able to effectively manage open repair orders
· Proactive follow up with current and previous customers
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
· Motorcycle background preferred but not required
· Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required
· Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability
· Possess sound judgment and decision making ability
· Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus
· CSI and customer retention
· Repair Order Management and Follow up
· Service drive efficiency and follow up
· Vacation Benefits
· Associate Discounts
· Family Medical & Bereavement Leave
· Time Off to Vote