Rare opportunity to become a member of the Gulf Coast Motorcycles, LLC family! Located in Fort Myers, Florida, we are family owned and operated since 2002. Take advantage of this job position to get your foot in the door in the motorcycle industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
*Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of Service Dept. and Warehouse
*Pickup/Delivery of motorcycles
*Transferring units in and out of the Service Department.
*Assist Technicians with movement of bikes onto and off of servicing lifts
*Test ride motorcycles
*General Facility Maintenance
*Washing/Detailing of Service Dept. and Sales Dept. motorcycles
*Unloading new units off freight trucks
*Provide prompt, dependable, high quality service to internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
• Must have 2+years of motorcycle experience.
• Capable of pushing and loading motorcycles.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement.
• Clean driving record.
• Knowledge and experience with motorcycles.
• Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding community.
• Attention to detail
• Maintain a positive attitude and relationship with all other employees.
• Proficient in meeting deadlines on a timely manner.
• Frequently required to bend, stop, crouch, reach, handle tools and lift 50lbs of material.
• Requires the ability to balance and push a 600+lb motorcycle.
About Gulf Coast Motorcycles, LLC
Gulf Coast Motorcycles business philosophy is simple. We treat customers exactly how we like to be treated. This simple method for conducting business has allowed Gulf Coast Motorcycles to make friends and customers all across the United States. Continually growing and adapting to the industry, GCM is only going to get bigger and better!