Gulf Coast Motorcycles is currently seeking a Full-time Parts Associate to join our outstanding team. The role will assist our customers & Service Technicians with motorcycle parts & accessory requests, while providing an outstanding customer service experience.
Provide courteous, knowledgeable assistance to customers; perform cashiering, stocking and other duties to promote efficient functioning of department. Identify correct part numbers specific to a motorcycle. Resolve difficult customer problems in a courteous and professional manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide professional, knowledgeable, courteous customer service.
* Assist customers with part, apparel and accessory purchases, including using electronic parts fiche to locate vehicle parts.
* Pulling of parts for Service Department and Technician jobs.
* Assist with shipping and receiving.
* Assist customers in locating merchandise, take special orders, answer questions, and communicate policies on returns and exchanges.
* Keep sales floor neat, clean and fully-stocked.
* Shelve new stock, inform buyers of fast- and slow-selling stock, maintain thorough knowledge of inventory.
* Ensure merchandise is attractively displayed.
* Assist with answering incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate person or department.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
* Experience: 1-3 years of experience preferred.
* Motorcycle riding experience preferred.
*Basic knowledge and understanding of motorcycle design, mechanics and components.
* Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to present oneself as well as the company in a professional manner.
* Proficient in the use of a personal computer and corresponding programs.
* Attention to detail.
* Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required.
*Ability to multi-task.
Position pay is hourly based with commission.
Closed on Sundays and Mondays
About Gulf Coast Motorcycles, LLC
Gulf Coast Motorcycles business philosophy is simple. We treat customers exactly how we like to be treated. This simple method for conducting business has allowed Gulf Coast Motorcycles to make friends and customers all across the United States. Continually growing and adapting to the industry, GCM is only going to get bigger and better!