Grand Junction Harley-Davidson, BMW, KTM is looking for a dynamic Service Manager to join our team. We are a premium multi line dealer that services Harley-Davidson, BMW, KTM, GasGas, Royal Enfield, and Timbersled in the western half of Colorado, in some of the most beautiful areas to ride and live. We have 6 MMI trained technicians and 2 service writers currently. We have been Colorado’s most award winning dealer and have been in business for 25 years. This position will pay $60,000 plus annually depending on experience. It is a salary plus commission pay plan.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Maintain Profitable Service Departments
· Tracks and measures both Harley-Davidson and BMW/KTM Service Operations to ensure goals are met and each department is profitable.
· Maintain service operations consistency by implementing policies and procedures.
2) Customer Service
· Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Handle customer service complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrated ability to resolve each situation.
· Maintain service follow-up programs.
· Grow the volume of service work.
· Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives
· Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the parts & sales departments.
· Maintain efficiency reports on service advisors and technicians.
· Provide reports to GM & DP as requested.
· Develop monthly and annual objectives for the departments in collaboration with GM.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with service department issues.
4) Other Duties
· As assigned.
· Manage employee performance (evaluate and counsel).
· Set policies and procedures for service departments.
· Assist with recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and terminating employees.
· Maintain records of all Service employees’ performance reviews.
· Ensure appropriate training is provided to all service employees (seminars, workshops, sales schools, etc.)