GP Motorcycles is a very busy all-European motorcycle dealership located in sunny San Diego. We are in need of a full-time service technician with experience working with such Euro brands as Ducati, KTM, Aprilia or Moto Guzzi. All four would be ideal, one or more is good.
The ideal applicant with be:
- Clean, well-organized and efficient;
- Detail oriented with focus on quality;
- Dependable, self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Absolutely MUST be a team-player – no drama.
- Must have at least 5 years working with European motorcycles, previous factory certification a plus;
- Must have valid motorcycle drivers license;
- Must be insurable with a clean driving record.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience;
- Relocation bonus for the right candidate;
- Medical/Dental covered 100% with Acupuncture and Chiropractic included;
- Company-matching 401K.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Qualified applicants PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org
About GP Motorcycles
In the early '90s, two avid motorcycle enthusiasts rolled up the doors of GP Motorcycles for the first time. Their passion for the classic style and character of such marques as BSA, Triumph, Norton and Ducati, led to the opening GP Motorcycles, with the intent to fill a cultural void in downtown San Diego -- a "cool place" to hang out, eat, sleep, and breathe European motorcycles.
It was this passion for motorcycles with "old world" style and characteristic exhaust notes that paved the way for what now seems a very natural transition to the sexy lines and throaty roar of the modern machines of Ducati, MV Agusta, Moto Guzzi, KTM, Husqvarna, and Aprilia. Over the past 24+ years, GP Motorcycles has grown from a small, mostly-vintage bike shop to a thriving multi-brand dealership that has been named the top-selling dealer in the country for each of its franchises over the years. Even with the advent of all the modern machinery, the team at GP still exude a passion for the vintage & classic European bikes that brought the shop into existence. And, GP is still the coolest place to hang out in downtown San Diego.