$150K – $175K+/Year
Are you a highly motivated, aggressive; take charge General Sales Manager?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Six Bends Harley-Davidson is under new ownership and seeking an aggressive, take charge General Sales Manager. Candidates must have a proven track record, leadership skills and the ability to develop a sales team. Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do!
The General Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer and employee retention.
Generous bonus pay plan with income potential upwards of $175k for having fun while selling Harley-Davidson motorcycles!
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Sales Manager in an auto or motorcycle dealership, Harley-Davidson experience a plus.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Google docs.
- Consistent and stable work history.
- Must have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Aggressive Pay Plans.
- Comprehensive Paid Training.
- Employee Discounts.
- 401K with Company Match.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance.
- Metlife PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account access.
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
- Generous Vacation Time.
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!!
About Six Bends Harley-Davidson
Six Bends Harley-Davidson® is a place where we hang our helmets, spend time, and share our experiences and knowledge with other men and women who have a love for Harley-Davidson® and motorcycling. It’s our way of life and we welcome you to join it.
We've been serving the greater Southwest Florida area since 1982. Our excellent reputation is built upon the premise that our dealership provides MORE than just the great ride you get on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle.