ONE OF THE TOP PLACES TO LIVE IN U.S.
General Sales Manager – High Desert Harley-Davidson (Boise, Idaho)
Top leading Harley-Davidson dealership in sales and customer satisfaction has immediate opening for a take charge, high performing general sales manager to take our sells team to the next level. Candidate must have a proven sales track record and passion for Harley-Davidson. The perfect candidate will be aggressive, outgoing, process driven and have the ability to motivate a leading sales team in a fun and accountable way.
Must have a minimum of 4 years sales management experience (motorcycle/automotive a plus) with proven leadership skills in developing a high performing sales team that excels in delivering an outstanding customer experience. General Sales Manager will be responsible for running a profitable Sales Department while focusing on customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example through actions in fairness, professionalism and appearance
- Create atmosphere of accountability that is fun with the highest level of employee satisfaction
- Work with sales management staff along with finance staff to desk and close deals
- Create/forecast sales department action plan, objectives, processes and training program to effectively manage assistant sales managers along with sales staff to achieve the highest sales in addition gross profit
- Lead all Sales meetings that are informative, motivational and fun
- Train, Coach, motivate complete sales staff to help hit individual and store goals
- Work with complete dealership as a dealership team to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual goals
- Engage, hold accountable all sales staff in tracking of all customer contacts/leads through DMS, logs, CRM, Internet, and BDC
- Set professional standards and benchmarks for sales department to hit the highest level of CSI
- Track inventory daily to ensure proper conditioning, stocking levels and turns
- Work with General manger, event manager, marketing manager on all sales department events, promotions and in store point of sell that will provide customers a memorable customer experience
- Minimum of 4 years sales management experience (motorcycle/automotive a plus)
- Motorcycle or auto sales management experience preferred, Harley-Davidson a plus
- Verifiable proven track record of successfully exceeding sales goals
- Excellent customer service, organizational and closing skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, enthusiastic and positive team player in a team environment
- Strong communication and written skills
- Strong computer skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Industry leading compensation based on performance
- Excellent Health Benefits
- 401K plan available
- Dental plan available
- Flexible medical expense saving account from Aflac
- Aflac cancer insurance/ medical & injury disability insurance
- Term life Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Harley-Davidson demo
- Vacation Pay
- Great place to live and work
About TMI Group
Boise, Idaho is ranked one of the TOP Places to Live in the US!
Located next to the Majestic Cinemas off Overland Road at I-84 & Eagle Road in Meridian (Boise), we're Idaho's largest Harley-Davidson Motorcycle dealership at 54,000 sq ft!