Looking to move to a winning team? Are you familiar with building deals? Do you have a deep understanding of the business office in a dealership?
We are growing and looking to add the right person to our team in the Gateway Harley-Davidson Business Office. We offer a competitive compensation plan and great benefits. Have questions? Feel free to call us and we’ll be sure to answer them, we believe great communication drives success.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
• A love for motorcycles and the open road.
• Confidence in ability to be successful.
• Eagerness to always learn something new, we are always training to make our process second nature.
• Great attitude and outstanding work ethic.
• Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Must have weekend availability.
• Automotive or Motorcycle experience in a high-volume dealership a plus.
• Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
• Be knowledgeable of state regulations regarding finance and the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
• Structure deals in accordance with lender and dealership guidelines.
• Have a strong menu presentation.
• Disclose financial information to customers.
• Maintain good lender relations and evaluate new lender programs.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• Harley-Davidson experience a plus but not required.