Social Media and Marketing coordinator
compensation: Salary DOE
employment type: full-time
Do you love motorsports? Then this is the job for you!
Galfer USA is a well-known motorcycle brake company and we are looking for a full-time creative social media and marketing coordinator.
What does a social media and marketing coordinator do?
As a social media and marketing coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends
• Create engaging text, image and video content
• Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
• Maintain company website alongside website developer
• Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Oversee social media accounts’ layout
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Some excel data entry
• Product photography/editing
• Blog writing/copy editing
• Travel to motorcycle events to collect content
• Travel to customers to present marketing strategies
• Experience with motorsports such as Supercross/Motorcross, road racing, and motorcycles in general
• Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
• Expertise in multiple social media platforms
• In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
The perfect candidate will be creative, hardworking, flexible with travel, extremely organized and work well with little direction.
If you are interested please reply with your resume and samples of your work.