We are currently seeking a full-time driver for our Sales Department.
Job Duties and Requirements:
· Must have a Motorcycle License
· Must have experienced pulling trailers
· It is expected that they will follow the highest standard of ethics in dealing with both the company’s assets.
· Interact Sales Managers to clarify work to be performed.
· Checking all units for correct tire pressure, fluid level and any other needed adjustments.
· Completely fueling unit.
· Assuring the unit is clean and polished.
· Using portable ramps and securing them to vehicles if needed.
· Unloading and loading of units, using proven procedures and asking for additional assistance as needed.
· Securely fasten a unit to the company owned vehicle.
· Advise customers on the proper fastening of units to vehicles.
· Driving or pushing units around the shop area and moving units from storage areas to usage such as mechanics, bays, driveways and the parking lot.
· Holiday Pay
· Vacation Pay
· Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-Time
Standard Hours: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”