Parts Manager Job Description
We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced Parts Manager for our department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain and exceed goals for the profitability of the Parts and Accessories Department
· Proper staffing for the P&A Department
· Enforcing the P&A sales process
· Maintaining the appearance of the P&A Department and personnel
· Maintaining proper P&A inventory
· Maintain inventory on NXT to actual inventory, should match at all times
· Complete a full physical inventory at least twice a year and be able to explain discrepancies
· Holding weekly department meetings
· Maintaining awareness of manufacture promotions and incentives
· Maintaining accurate P&A doc info daily
· Maintaining positive attitudes within the P&A staff
· Reporting complete and accurate P&A payroll to GM
· Maintaining customer satisfaction
· Enforcing product knowledge training
· Maintaining urgency to sell aging inventory before 12-month no-sale and properly tagging aged inventory
Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”