Parts Professional Job Description
We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced Parts Professional for our department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Look up records and enter customer information.
· Process catalog requests.
· Answer customer questions and deliver customer service.
· Determine and communicate prices for parts requested.
· Completing any follow-up necessary to ensure complete and accurate service and customer satisfaction.
· Displaying flexibility in work schedule.
· Recognize opportunities and take the initiative to sell additional complimentary merchandise.
· Offer solutions and find alternatives to backordered or discontinued merchandise.
· Exercise good judgment and base decisions on the needs of the customer and the needs of the business.
· Ability to remain customer focused and responds in a positive manner when faced with difficult or stressful situations.
· Will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”