Freedom Powersports is looking to hire a Full-Time Parts Associate.
· They must be friendly, honest and knowledgeable about the products we sell.
· Be punctual without excessive absences.
· Follow the highest standard of ethics in dealing with both the customer, vendors and the company.
· Ensure the showroom area is clean, free of clutter, and all displays are neat and fully stocked.
· The phone must be answered, and parts customers must not be left on hold for extended periods of time.
· Properly ring up and account for sales.
· Operate within the guidelines of the Parts Department daily processes and procedures.
· Utilize the sales fundamentals with every customer transaction.
· Ensure stockroom is always kept neat and orderly.
· Check in customer order upon receipt.
· Notify customers of special-order arrival in a prompt and timely manner by phone utilizing the special-order notification script when necessary.
· May be required to perform other duties as needed by the Parts Manager or General Manager.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to perform with superior service, reflecting a positive image while promoting a positive work environment
Motivated and ambitious team player
Ability to lift-up to 75 lbs.
Automotive / Powersports Dealership experience is desirable.
Adaptability – The individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Be able to manage a large group of employees effectively.
Dependability – The individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Physical Demands: Frequently requires the ability to balance and push an up to 800 lb ATV or motorcycle. Must be able to lift-up to 50 pounds. Must stand or, squat, kneel, stoop, bend for long periods of time, up to 9 hours a day and be able to walk, talk and use hands for writing/typing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
Find your Freedom today at www.FreedomPowersportsUSA.com
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the company for you!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the number 2 dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”