· Pull units in and out each day in a safe and appropriate manner
· Clean up shop every morning before starting work, clean up your work area after each individual job/build is complete
· Always keep entire area around dealership cleaned up and organized including mowing
· Unload all unit and freight deliveries
· Wash and detail units to ensure they are ready for delivery
· Provide detailed documentation for any shipping damages, including photos and parts needed for repairs immediately to Service Advisor or Service Manager
· Assemble unit per pre-delivery checklist provided by model specific manufacturer
· Properly complete all pre-delivery checklists
· Check all fluids, tire pressure and adjustments on all bikes leaving service department
· Turn in delivery packet (manual, riding information, completed PDI) to service advisor immediately after building unit
· Always Maintain a professional appearance and be presentable
· Perform any other duties requested by Service Advisors or Service Manager
· Adhere to all the policies and procedures of the company
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
· Have a valid license, (motorcycle preferred but not required).
· Work well with Managers, Technicians and Customers, as well as other dealer associates.
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a timely fashion are a must.
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic, as well as a genuine interest in powersports.
· Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
· Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
· Legally authorized to work in the US.
Dealer Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
Find your Freedom today at www.FreedomPowersportsUSA.com
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the company for you!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the number 2 dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”