Sales Manager Job Description
We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced sales manager for our department.
· Success: History of Automotive or Motorcycle retail success and team leadership!
· Sales Team: Hire, train, and implement salespeople’s use of Sales Process. Monitor the customer greeting, probe, write up, etc. Assist in closing deals.
· Set Goals: Establish overall department monthly objectives, daily salesperson objectives. Design special incentive programs for salespeople including regular spiffs and contests.
· Follow Up: Review logs daily and identify opportunities. Conduct daily Sales Huddle with salespeople to review the day’s objectives. Hold Daily and weekly sales training meetings.
· F & I Dept: Coordinate cooperation between dedicated F&I and Sales Departments and review deals each day for completion and opportunity.
· Service Dept: Interact with Service Department to create smooth deliveries and inventory rigging, and customer delivery.
· Accessory Dept: Interact with Parts and Accessory Department to accessorize showroom units and promote inclusion of accessories with each sale.
· Inventory: Manage new and used inventory, OEM programs, incentives, and relationships.
· Comprehensive Paid Training
· Employee Discounts
· Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability
· Competitive Vacation Time
· Holiday Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”