Sales Professional Job Description
We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced sales for our department.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for greeting and building relationships with customers.
· Following up with new and previous customers, using proactive sales techniques.
· Possess knowledge on multiple brands and products in the powersports industry.
· Follow a structured sales process.
· Ready and willing to work overtime during peak season as required.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
· Work well with Managers, Technicians and Customers, as well as other dealer associates.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills, product knowledge and an enthusiasm for the powersports industry.
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask are a must.
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic.
· Proven ability to be punctual, dependable and accept responsibility for your actions.
· Retail customer service experience preferred.
· Personal or professional motorcycle or ATV/UTV/Watercraft experience preferred.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
Salary: $40-60K based upon on experience
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”