• Responsible for same-day turnaround and proper completion of all repairs for all units in service.
• Responsible for customer delight and customer happiness.
• Responsible for an extremely engaged and highly skilled team of technicians, service assistants, advisors and concierges.
• Manage shop team, parts operations and scheduling.
• Performs Service Writing and counsel.
• Manages warranty and cost savings.
• Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
• Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and maintenance.
• Maintain records of time, materials and work performed.
• Order shop supplies
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”