Service Technician Job Description
We are currently seeking a full-time, experienced powersports and motorcycle service technician for our service department.
· Diagnose and repair powersports and motorcycles with efficiency and accuracy.
· Accurately and clearly document repair findings and steps taken in repair orders.
· Communicate findings effectively with customers and staff.
· Work closely with parts department to order parts precisely and in a timely manner.
· Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership.
· 2 years of Motorcycle/Motorsports/Powersports Dealership experience.
· Powersports brand certifications preferred.
· Provide your own basic tools.
· Ability to work with minimal supervisor.
· Work well with other technicians.
· Maintain organized, clean and safe work area.
· Attention to detail ad ability to multitask are a must.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Standard Hours are: T-F 9-6; Sat 9-5; Closed Sun/Mon
Freedom Powersports Mission Statement: To exceed the expectations of the powersports enthusiast by delivering exceptional products and services through knowledgeable, friendly and well-trained team members in an inviting environment.
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the Second Top Dealership in America. Freedom Powersports has also been recognized by Dallas Business Journal/SMU Cox School of Business as the fourth fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area.
About Freedom Powersports
Freedom Powersports currently has 14 locations, with 10 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas, 3 in Atlanta Georgia, and 1 in Huntsville Alabama. We will soon be expanding in our existing markets, as well as entering new markets. If you want to be part of a team whose entire focus is to improve the industry while providing endless opportunity to its team members, then you have found the the right place!
Freedom Powersports was named “Dealer of Tomorrow” by Dealer News Magazine and was recognized by Powersports Business Magazine at the AIM Expo Power 50 Awards ceremony as the second top dealership in North America. In 2015 Freedom was recognized by Dallas Business Journal / SMU Cox School of Business as the 4th fastest growing company out of 250,000 businesses in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX metroplex.
We look forward to hearing from you! “Find Your Freedom Today!”