In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and completion of all Marketing projects and initiatives as well as taking the lead on our product release process and communications with key partners.
Essential Functions of this Role:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Technical Capacity
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- May be required to work more than 8 hours during a workday
- Sitting for long periods of time
- Significant manual dexterity for keying in data for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
Expected Hours of Work:
- Must be available during standard business hours
- Must be available to work occasional weekends / evenings as needed
- Able to work occasional off-site events as needed
- Possible travel
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Marketing Programs: Oversee successful launch, planning, development, execution, and performance analytics for global marketing campaigns, promotions, and brand launches.
- Project Management / Change Management: Lead setup, implementation, launch and enhancements for all Marketing Project Management system efforts.
- Recognize and identify process gaps and lead team through streamlining efforts.
- Lead Marketing team, internal and external global partners through process changes to best serve the continuous evolution of Marketing execution and business needs.
- People Management: Lead Marketing teams through project milestones for campaigns, retail programs, promotions, and events.
- Work with VP of Brand, Marketing Directors and GM’s to prioritize review and approvals of Marketing campaign promotions and materials.
- External Agency Management: Direct and manage workflow and priorities for external creative and strategic agency partners.
- Oversee all Marketing efforts to ensure continuity in execution from internal and external teams.
- Analytics and Risk Management: Capture performance analytics and summarize promotional execution. Control risk by leveraging historical analytical data as influence for future campaigns.
- Collaboration and Communication: Effectively communicate Marketing priorities with cross-functional business partners, freelancers, external agencies and suppliers.
- Balance priorities from multiple teams to ensure successful deployment, on time and within budget.
- Feature Promotional Product Documentation: Develop and maintain centralized documentation of product features for all marketing creative projects.
- Oversee required approvals from Marketing and Merchandising partners and monitor communication of change notifications to appropriate teams
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fashion/Action Sports industry experience and account base knowledge
About Fox Head, Inc./SHIFT Racing
Fox Racing is the global leader in motocross and mountain biking gear and apparel. We outfit the world’s best competitive athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style, rooted in the brand's original competitive motocross spirit.