Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson is looking for a qualified Sales Manager to join our team.
- Able to recruit & train high quality sales people.
- Ability to establish and implement a sales process.
- Ability to hold people accountable
- Exceptional closing ability
- Competitive nature
- Purchase and manage reconditioning of used bikes
- Effective leadership skills.
- Passionate about exceptional customer service experience.
- Ability to handle high volume
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
- Stable and Drama free
- Motorcycle endorsement, Harley owner preferred
- Strong knowledge of used motorcycles
- High earning potential
- Fast, high energy environment
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent benefits (Medical, dental & vision)
About Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson
Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson® has been the cornerstone of the Oklahoma City metro area riding community, including the cities of Norman, Moore, and Shawnee, with our large showroom, clean service and sales areas, wide variety of MotorClothes®, Parts & accessories and our Fort like" appearance. It's no wonder why we quickly became the absolute 100% pure Harley-Davidson® heaven of Oklahoma. Anything and everything that you could ever want in a Harley-Davidson® dealership is at Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson.