Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson
Fort Thunder Harley-Davidson is looking for a responsible and personable Motorclothes Manager to run our clothing department and continue our strong growth! Your mission will be ensuring the department hits sales, profit, and inventory goals. This is FULL-TIME, with the real possibility for advancement. If you love interacting with people and helping them to find solutions that put a smile on their face, this is the job for you!Responsibilities:
- Rule #1 is “Take Care of Customers”
- Rule # 2 is “We are a Selling Machine”
Assist guests in MotorClothes department in making purchases, finding merchandise, trying on items, and choosing the best solution for their needs.
Maintain appearance of the department by setting up attractive displays, stocking shelves, cleaning, staying up to date with merchandising changes, and organizing merchandise.
Complete store opening and closing tasks
- All ordering decisions
- Receive inventory and complete periodic inventory counts
- Analyze sales results
- Hire, train, and retain all department personnel
- Other tasks, as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is self-motivated and able to effectively use his/her time
Has experience in customer service, retail, and/or sales
Is punctual and responsible. We run with a small staff, and your presence is essential to the success of the department.
Is detail-oriented and methodical
Enjoys interacting and can effectively communicate with all types of people
Has open availability, with Saturdays being a must
Possesses a passion for the Harley-Davidson brand
In return for your hard work and dedication to providing amazing experiences for our guests, Harley-Davidson will offer you:
- A fun and exciting work environment with a management staff dedicated to your personal development
- Above average earnings base on performance