Ideal candidate will have knowledge of all aspects of service department: Diagnose problems, help techs here and be able run Dyno machine.
Top pay for right Candidate
Relocation assistant for right Candidate
Also looking for All Harley Technicians. Pay based on experience.
Flying Iron Harley Davidson in Rocky Mount, NC, is expanding our service workforce by hiring great technicians with great personalities. We are looking for a Master Level Harley-Davidson Technicians or someone below Master Tech. Pay is commensurate with experience, knowledge, and proficiency.
- Detail oriented, optimistic, and friendly personality
- Problem solving skills, mechanical aptitude and tools are a must
- Great driving record with a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement
- Flexible schedule and open availability
- Advantages of working for Flying Iron Harley Davidson:
- 10+ Month riding season
- Riding distance from the beach to the East or the mountains to the West.
- Friendly local community, but close to Raleigh
- Opportunity to work with great experienced technicians in a positive work environment
- Continued training through Harley-Davidson University with online and instructor led courses
- Health plans available
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Job Type: Full-time