Finance & Insurance Manager – F&I
High Desert Harley-Davidson – Meridian, Idaho
LOOK! BOISE IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 PLACES TO LIVE IN U.S. – http://livability.com/id/boise/real-estate/why-boise-idaho-top-100-best-place-live-2015
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, and highly ambitious individuals to add to our team. We offer Base Salary plus Commission with the potential to earn additional performance based bonuses. Generous benefits package including 401K, health, vision, and life insurance.
Direct responsibility for the Finance operations of the Motorcycle Sales Department.
Key Results Areas
- Business office operations
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with other dealership departments
- Customer service
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Office Operations
- Oversee and direct the business office operational activities related to providing finance, insurance, and extended service programs.
- Produce acceptable levels of revenue and profits for the dealership by selling finance, insurance extended service programs and other financial products to new and used motorcycle customers.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise.
- Analyze departmental activities and practices effective problem solving techniques.
- Meet monthly sales objectives and attain goals. Provide with reports, as requested.
- Pursue a continuing program of formal and informal education in the area of expertise to maintain, strengthen and broaden service.
- Submit paperwork to and obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals.
- Set up finance forecasting in conjunction with the sales department forecasting to achieve a desired percent of penetration and income. This is to be done on both a monthly and annual basis.
- Prepare monthly penetration reports on finance penetration.
- Establish and maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all sales related paperwork. Also check all paperwork for correct title, line information, taxes, errors, etc.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Maintain A Collaborative working Relationship with Other Dealership Departments
- Act as a liaison to all departments in matters concerning Finance and Insurance.
- Assist and support overall company policies and procedures and support the dealer’s philosophy.
- Able to work cross-functionally with all departments, with an emphasis on the Sales Department and Service Manager.
- Ensure high levels of Customer Service.
- Motivate entire staff to assure quality customer service to all clients.
- Maintain a quality assessment and improvement program to assure high quality service to all customers.
- Institute and employ a feature / benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistence treatment.
- Ensure that the delivery of any new or used motorcycle is an “EVENT” that will endear customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files, and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate commitment to the dealership’s philosophy of quality service to all customers and acts as a role model to other dealership employees.
- Be able to handle customer complaints quickly and courteously, demonstrating empathy, a positive attitude, and our commitment to “making things right”.
Ability to make strong independent decisions and the demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
Be the example to department employees and other dealership personnel by appearance, attendance, being on time for work, and open to flexible scheduling. Establish and maintain an efficient, organized, clean and professional business office. Responsible for informing the entire dealership staff of any new programs of programs or promotions relative to F&I. Also develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with other departments.
- Treat all employees and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Continually learn more about the products and services you sell. Attend training sessions to keep current with F&I sales techniques and other sales department Issues.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to get along with a wide customer base.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Computer literate with typing skills and open to learning new software and computer programs.
- Able to work effectively and courteously over the phone.
All applicants subject to pre-employment drug testing and security background search.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Send resume and cover letter, letting us know why you are the perfect candidate for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About TMI Group
Boise, Idaho is ranked one of the TOP Places to Live in the US!
Located next to the Majestic Cinemas off Overland Road at I-84 & Eagle Road in Meridian (Boise), we're Idaho's largest Harley-Davidson Motorcycle dealership at 54,000 sq ft!