A.D. Farrow Harley Davidson, the world’s oldest Harley dealership, is looking for an experienced Finance & Insurance Business Manager
for the NorthStar store. Competitive compensation plan, medical, dental, and paid vacation and company discounts. Please fill out application at www.ADFarrow.com. Or Email Micah Harr @Micahharr@adfarrow.com
|Finance & Insurance Business Manager
||Motorcycle Sales Manager
|Manage operations of the finance and insurance business of the motorcycle sales department.
|Key Results Areas
- Finance & Insurance Business Operations
- Customer service
- Regulatory Compliance
|Finance & Insurance Business Operations
- Manage the finance & insurance business operational activities.
- Present strong presentations on all available programs to new and pre-owned motorcycle customers. Offer every product to every customer every time.
- Produce targeted levels of revenue, profit and product penetration for the dealership.
- Cross-sell parts, accessories, and ready-to-ride products to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with several finance & insurance sources, Harley-Davidson Financial Services and otherwise.
- Establish realistic monthly finance forecasting in conjunction with the sales department and Dealer Principal to target a desired level of penetration and income.
- Handle all rate quotations.
- Submit paperwork to obtain approval from finance sources on all finance deals. Follow up on pending approvals.
- Submit and process chargebacks.
- Process all funding documents, following through to ensure receipt of monies, including reserve.
- Establish procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain the F&I sales log and chargeback file to submit to office at month’s end.
- Master all aspects of the computer system required for finance & insurance business management.
- Work with the motorcycle sales department to ensure appropriate responses to finance & insurance related questions and 100 percent turnover to the business office.
- Provide high value finance & insurance sales to customers using current proactive feature benefit sales techniques and processes. Reinforce our dealerships’ value proposition whenever possible.
- Provide thorough and proper disclosures to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent future contract cancellations.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly and courteously.
- Follow the C.U.S.T.O.M. sales process and employ a value-based selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Ensure that the delivery of any new or used motorcycle is a memorable experience that will endear customer to the dealership.
- Ensure the CSI survey is discussed with each customer to increase the number and favorability of responses.
- Handle customer questions, objections and complaints with ready, direct and honest responses. Be reasonable, empathetic, and positive. Demonstrate not only our commitment to retaining the customer, but why they should do business with us.
- Pursue a continuing program of formal and informal education in the area of expertise to maintain, strengthen and broaden service. Belong to any relevant associations to remain current on changes to laws or regulations.
- Continually inspect business operations for compliance issues and address immediately.
- Use a common and consistent quotation and delivery methodology for finance & insurance products so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Establish and maintain procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all sales related paperwork. Also check all paperwork for correct title, line information, taxes, errors, etc.
- Ensure the protection of confidential customer information. In accordance with identity theft protection guidelines, ensure that files and workstations are locked when not attended.
|The duties and responsibilities defined above are not an all inclusive list, but a general summary of typical duties. Individuals in this position may be asked to perform a wide range of related tasks to ensure that the sales and service goals for the team are met and that the highest level of customer service is always provided.
- Act as a liaison to all departments in matters concerning finance & insurance.
- Provide supplemental assistance to sales associates in the motorcycle sales department. Work in conjunction with the sales team.
- Be an ambassador for the sport of motorcycling, the Harley-Davidson brand and our family of dealerships.
- Analyze monthly Performance Consulting composite reports for the finance & insurance business metric comparisons among peer dealers and PG top 25 percent.
- Deliver an exceptional Harley-Davidson experience to each and every customer.
- Department sales, profit and penetration goals consistently reached or exceeded.
- Excellent customer service confirmed through customer feedback, secret shopper surveys, and/or CSI scores, etc.
- Maintain an efficient, organized, clean and professional business office.
- Demonstrated mastery of F&I product knowledge.
- Positive and supportive work environment created through communication, mutual respect for all individuals and adherence to associate conduct guidelines.
- Grow the sales business while focusing on the quality of each and every customer interaction.
- Treat all associates and customers fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Be prepared, organized, thoughtful and pleasant.
- Model superior customer service behavior by maintaining positive relationships with customers, associates, managers and owner(s).
- Remain current with all online training available and attend instructor-led training, as assigned, to keep up-to-date with product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Clock in and out on time. Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Be honest and fair in all business dealings.
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times, including in dress and appearance.
- Attend company staff meetings.
|Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Several years of progressive experience within the sales department of a motor vehicle dealership.
- College degree a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Valid driver’s license and motorcycle endorsement, as well as current Ohio salesperson’s license.
- Passion for the motorcycling lifestyle and riding community a plus.
- Must have ability to relate with broad customer base.
- High energy level needed.
- General math, customer service, excellent personal communication, and demonstrated closing skills required.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Experience with CRM and/or computerized inventory systems, or the ability to quickly learn.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly required.
- Must have the ability to operate a heavy-weight motorcycle.
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance up to 900 lbs. and push up to 1,200 lbs.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk the sales floor for most of the day.
- Continual use of speech, vision, hearing, and manual dexterity. Visual acuity required to see computer monitor.
- Hearing and speaking to communicate over standard telephone equipment.
- Majority of work is conducted indoors; however, some outdoor activity is required during events, demo rides and deliveries.
- Occasional exposure to loud noise, fumes and other airborne particles.
- Potential exposure to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
A.D. Farrow Co, is your Ohio Harley-Davidson® motorcycle dealer of choice conveniently located in Columbus, Ohio. We have new and used Harleys® available for sale to include all of your favorite H-D® motorcycle models such as the Road King®, Sportster®, Dyna®, V-Rod® and other touring and cruising bikes to choose from. We also have all of the parts your need for that sweet ride of yours or can help to keep it on the road with our service department. We carry a large variety of MotorClothes® apparel and accessories so stop on by our Downtown Columbus, OH location, or our Sunbury or Pataskala, OH locations, or give us a call at 800-231-8436 with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Alert me to jobs like this