Multi-line dealership has an immediate opening for Parts Manager to manage operations of the parts & accessories department and employees.
· Employ sound management practices to ensure parts department contributes acceptable levels of gross & net profit.
· Provide superior customer service to both internal (Service Department) and external customers.
· Ensure P&A personnel are alert, well trained, and available when needed.
· Ensure the needs of the service department are being met.
· Review all stock orders to ensure a fast moving, balanced inventory of parts & accessories.
· Maintain sufficient quantities of stock to support demand and acceptable inventory turn ratio.
· Supervise and maintain an accurate up-to-date inventory management & control system
· Grow the volume of Parts & Accessory sales.
· Maintain budgeted revenue and expense objectives.
· Develop advertising & promotion campaigns for merchandise.
· Knowledge and experience with servicing of powersports, boats and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
· Experience with EVO Lightspeed POS, Part Smart and Microsoft office knowledge or the ability to quickly learn.
Applicants should have a background in powersports, prior dealership experience preferred. Strong communication and customer service skills required. Salary DOE. Benefits available after probationary period include Health/Dental/Vision insurance, optional Health Savings Account, and Simple 401(k).
About FASTOYS LLC
Building lasting relationships with our partners and employees while serving the recreational and travel community. Our core values shall be based on Honesty and Integrity and Service to the Community."