Founded in 2013, Fasthouse is a manufacturer of off-road motorcycle and mountain bike riding gear, casual wear, and other accessories providing our customers with stylish racing goods.
Fasthouse is a lifestyle brand whose mission is to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, camaraderie, shared passions, and dedication to our love affair with two wheels. We promise our customers a commitment to great quality, comfort, and classic style. We are the purveyor of good times.
Our continued growth and success are driven by the determination and talent of our team. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Key Account/Sales Operations Associate with an outgoing personality to help maintain our customer accounts. Responsibilities include performing administrative duties as well as assisting in planning and implementing effective sales strategies.
Typical Day of a Sales Operations Specialist
- Manage Elastic B2B platform; including but not limited to approving all incoming orders on Elastic, training sales team and dealers on B2B and individual tutorials, and ensuring that all data interchange between SAP and Elastic is accurately transferred and up to date
- Manage price lists monthly for POS systems: Lightspeed, DX1, Ascend
- Manage MAP policies, maintain and enforce
- Provide all sales managers with inventory reports
- Manage smart e-tailing platform
- Work cross-functionally to load all new product lines into B2B and update all price files with partner databases
- Sales support for specialty accounts across North American Channel and ensuring all dealers and reps are provided with the needed sales tools and reports
- Responsible for organizing, updating, and pushing out all FH sales collateral prior to pre-booking for all FH categories
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales, or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales operations experience
- Positive, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize work on a continual basis
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP Business One preferred)
- Experience with Elastic and Shopify
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Motorcycle Gear / MTB apparel knowledge a plus
- This is a full-time onsite position in Valencia, Ca with an opportunity for career development.
Come be a part of an exciting growing team where Speed, Style, and Good Times are what we are all about.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
Fasthouse represents a far reaching family, all living a lifestyle passionate about dirt bikes and mountain bikes, and sharing good vibes and good times pursuing their sport.
Fasthouse is dedicated to designing and creating the best product: be it a t-shirt, a jersey, or a pair of badass riding pants. But FH has another equally important objective, to be the purveyor of good times, and a supporter of spending a day in the dirt with friends somewhere – anywhere. For FH, it’s about perpetuating the passion for a sport on two wheels from its conception back in the 60’s to today.