Fasthouse is looking for a full-time, sales-minded Customer Service person to help manage and build our customer service team. Success requires an enthusiastic understanding of our customers, our product, our brand, and our technology platform capabilities and results in increased customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
The right candidate will have a strong customer service background, proven ability to prioritize and delegate, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- The Customer Support role serves as the initial point of contact for all customer requests and questions.
- Combine technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
- Partner with leadership and team members to drive customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Take initiative to create selling opportunities and increase customer loyalty.
- Directly accountable for customer satisfaction across all customer service channels including but not limited to: chat, email, telephone, and social media.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact through various communication channels.
- Investigate and follow up on questions/issues to resolve concerns in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and execute customer service initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Educate our customers on our products, procedures, and policies.
- Utilize all available sales tools to increase and improve business results.
- Identify patterns and report customer feedback.
- Routinely audit the Fasthouse website to ensure that content is up-to-date and accurate.
- Reports directly to the Customer Support Supervisor.
- The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy self-starter with a deep understanding of customer service, a strong empathy for customer advocacy, and a passion for growth.
- Must have above average written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle stressful situations with a professional and calming demeanor.
- 2+ years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Familiar with E-commerce channels including but not limited to Shopify, Amazon, etc.
- Familiar with social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Familiarity with SAP Business 1 Preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, including a strong understanding of MS Excel.
- Must be able to work cross-functionally, especially with production and warehouse teams.
- Must be self-motivated, hard-working, well organized and able to communicate within multiple portals.
- Must effectively provide and receive excellent constructive criticism, enjoying all aspects of the customer service process.
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Answer incoming phone calls from eCommerce customers, VIP, and Employees, in a timely and professional manner (within 24hrs M-F)
- Respond to e-mail and social media direct messages or posts from consumers on our social media channels, branded websites, and employee store site (within 24hrs M-F)
- Monitor all DTC sales orders within our DTC platform
- Anticipate, analyze, define and solve problems in a timely manner, including delivery issues, shipping issues, and pricing and terms issues
- Provide merchandising fulfillment support by making purchase recommendations based on current inventory stock levels and sales data
- Communicate extensively with eCommerce supervisor, sales managers and sales reps regarding status of orders and inventory levels
- Process requests for Return Authorizations (issue RA#s) in compliance with our online return and warranty policies
- Bachelors’ Degree or related experience
- Minimum of 2 years consumer sales experience (online retail)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with SAP Business 1 ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and escalate when needed
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Genuine interest and understanding of action sports
- 1-2 years experience within action sport space
- Consistent sense of urgency required
- Ability to work well in a team environment and cross functionally
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and self-motivated
- Excellent follow through and persistence
- Initiative to improve processes and reduce costs
- Overtime and/or an adjusted schedule may be required in peak season
- HTML/CSS knowledge is a plus
Fasthouse represents a far reaching family, all living a lifestyle passionate about dirt bikes and mountain bikes, and sharing good vibes and good times pursuing their sport.
Fasthouse is dedicated to designing and creating the best product: be it a t-shirt, a jersey, or a pair of badass riding pants. But FH has another equally important objective, to be the purveyor of good times, and a supporter of spending a day in the dirt with friends somewhere – anywhere. For FH, it’s about perpetuating the passion for a sport on two wheels from its conception back in the 60’s to today.