Position: Product Development Associate
Job Type: Product Department – Associate Developer (Full Time)
Compensation: Based on experience
Experience: 2-3 years Preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Preferred
Fasthouse Offers: Competitive Pay, Employee Health Benefits & Casual Work Environment
Must be proficient in the following software:
- Microsoft Office (Required proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Preferred proficiency in Illustrator & Photoshop)
Daily tasks include the following:
- Tracking and organization of all samples and raw material submits.
- Scheduling sample reviews and logging designer’s comments / approvals.
- Communication of sample comments / approvals to our vendors and factories.
- Building / editing of sales materials (line plans, selling sheets, product descriptions).
- Issuing of new tech packs and updated tech packs to our vendors and factories.
- Reviewing of tech pack and/or product related concerns w/ creative team.
- Maintaining raw material inventory & notification of restock needs.
The applicant must possess a strong attention to detail, superior organization capabilities, proficient communication skills and an ability to multitask & maintain personal time management. This position reports directly to the Product Manager & works closely with creative, marketing & sales departments. Note this is a full time, in-office opportunity. Part time and/or remote applicants will not be considered.
Previous experience in the apparel or action sports industry a plus.
Personal involvement/interest in motorsports and/or biking a plus.
Please submit the following:
- Resume & Cover Letter
The Fasthouse Family
Fasthouse represents a far reaching family, all living a lifestyle passionate about dirt bikes and mountain bikes, and sharing good vibes and good times pursuing their sport.
Fasthouse is dedicated to designing and creating the best product: be it a t-shirt, a jersey, or a pair of badass riding pants. But FH has another equally important objective, to be the purveyor of good times, and a supporter of spending a day in the dirt with friends somewhere – anywhere. For FH, it’s about perpetuating the passion for a sport on two wheels from its conception back in the 60’s to today.