Fasthouse is an energetic, fast growing apparel & action sports gear brand based in Santa Clarita, CA. We pride ourselves in our deep roots within the Motocross & Bike industry and attribute our success to our against the grain mentality. The Fasthouse HQ is in search of an Ecommerce Merchandizer & Digital Marketing Associate to join our marketing department and assist with a variety of ongoing projects.
Position: Ecommerce Merchandizer & Digital Marketing Associate
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Job Type: Marketing Department – Associate (Full Time)
Compensation: Based on experience
Experience: 2-3 years Preferred
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience Preferred
- Make our products look great!
- Manage all product information on our B2C and B2B stores: Images, videos, descriptions, SEO and meta information
- Manage all product and lifestyle photo assets for websites, marketing and advertising
- Ensure product photography matches the real thing (colors, textures, etc)
- Assist with various website, app and software updates
- Email and social media marketing support
- Work within the Marketing Department and closely with our Product Development and Sales Teams.
- Experience managing products for an online store, ideally direct-to-consumer or apparel brands
- Proficient with Photoshop to edit images
- Proficient with Google Suite and/or Office365
- Understand what makes for great consumer and customer experiences
- Graphic Design skills a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skill, both written and in-person
You need to be…
- Comfortable in a small dynamic team and willing to assist in other areas as needed
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and adapt in fast paced environment
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fasthouse represents a far reaching family, all living a lifestyle passionate about dirt bikes and mountain bikes, and sharing good vibes and good times pursuing their sport.
Fasthouse is dedicated to designing and creating the best product: be it a t-shirt, a jersey, or a pair of badass riding pants. But FH has another equally important objective, to be the purveyor of good times, and a supporter of spending a day in the dirt with friends somewhere – anywhere. For FH, it’s about perpetuating the passion for a sport on two wheels from its conception back in the 60’s to today.