Fasthouse is looking for a hardworking warehouse associate to assist with our rapidly growing business. This position will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock. This position will report into warehouse manager.
Warehouse Associate duties and responsibilities
· Receive and track shipments
· Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
· Tag and label merchandise
· Label and stockpile merchandise according to size, shape, and type.
· Box, wrap and pack merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
· Prepare orders for shipment
· Load and unload event materials and fixtures
· Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
· Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
· Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
· Assists in controlling inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling counts with ERP system updates.
· Ensures the physical condition of the warehouse is clean, safe and secure.
Warehouse Associate requirements and qualifications
· Valid Driver’s License
· Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for 4 years
· Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
· Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
· Team player
· Good organizational and time-management skills
· Great interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solver
· Strong computer skills for MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
Fasthouse represents a far reaching family, all living a lifestyle passionate about dirt bikes and mountain bikes, and sharing good vibes and good times pursuing their sport.
Fasthouse is dedicated to designing and creating the best product: be it a t-shirt, a jersey, or a pair of badass riding pants. But FH has another equally important objective, to be the purveyor of good times, and a supporter of spending a day in the dirt with friends somewhere – anywhere. For FH, it’s about perpetuating the passion for a sport on two wheels from its conception back in the 60’s to today.