It's not about where you've been – it's about where you're going….
Tifton Harley-Davidson, the South's hottest new Harley Davidson Dealership is looking to add to our Sales Team! We are a high traffic, high volume, fast paced dealership with a strong management team with a combined 130 years of proven sales experience! Are you a play maker/game changer? We offer an aggressive pay structure with monthly bonuses – get paid what you are worth! As a part of the Sales Department, you will play a critical role within the company:
- Engage qualified and interested customers by making multiple calls per day to set appointments and drive sales.
- Meet monthly quota by excelling on the phone and in-person.
- Establish goals and objectives that meet or exceed dealership standards, and devise strategies to meet or exceed those standards.
- Maintain appearance standards and abide by all company policies and procedures as outlined in the associate handbook.
What we bring to the table:
We have the traffic, we have the inventory, we have the marketing – we put buyers on the lot!
Culture: Our team loves taking care of customers and each other! We are a casual environment and wear jeans to work everyday! Tifton, GA offers a low cost of living and close proximity to several major metro areas (ATL/Jacksonville/Macon/Tallahassee)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Employee discount and 401k for our full-time employees; awesome aggressive pay structure!
Opportunities: Be part of a growing and winning team with guaranteed paid training and support to help you grow – with over 130 combined years of proven sales leadership from our management team! We do not fail!
Give Back: We participate in numerous community affairs including – Breast Cancer Awareness month, Annual blood drives with the American Red Cross and more!
Family: Being a part of the Tifton H-D family!
What you bring to the table:
- Strong self motivation to succeed.
- Strong resolve and unwavering persistence.
- High energy partnered with a positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurial spirited.
- Desire to grow, learn and advance within the company – we promote from within!
- A valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement: Don't have a motorcycle endorsement? We pay for the training class to get one….learn to ride!
A post offer driving/criminal background check as well as a drug screen will be required.
Tifton Harley-Davidson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tifton H-D complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.