EVS Sports is looking for Marketing / Athlete Manager to assist management and production of all facets of various marketing/sales initiatives within a legacy off road powersports brand. Ideal candidates will need to be passionate about off road motorcycling, be extremely well versed in multiple disciplines of marketing, have a strong work ethic, and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). This position will aid in sales, marketing, event/tradeshow, and other duties as needed.
Overall objective – assist in all facets of sales / marketing
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide input on overarching marketing plan for the EVS Sports brand with the brand leadership team on multiple sales channels
- Regularly coordinate and communicate with internal Graphic Design team to have assets made and ready to execute in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain relationships within relevant category media partners and industry influencers
- Coordinate and work with Amazon Selling Partner and 3rd party Amazon Sales Channel Manager
- Amazon specific marketing needs, product details andon chords, and any/all other troubleshooting
- Manage social media for EVS Sports (all encompassing)
- Daily posting and engagement, long term goals/plans, update and maintain schedule, etc.
- Collaborate with Brand Management to monitor performance of ongoing yearly ad plan and adjust accordingly
- Collaborate and work with Brand Management to determine monthly programs / initiatives across all selling channels
- Manage and grow EVS Sports Rider Support program
- Both in sales and number of riders in program
- Create and implement monthly sales programs to drive engagement and sales
- Manage and hold accountable the ‘Sponsored’ EVS professional athletes/influencers
- Customize and maintain product for athletes/influencers as needed
- Gain marketing collateral/content from athletes/influencers on a regular basis
- Look to increase number of sponsored athletes/influencers
- Field Marketing and event organization
- All facets of tradeshow/event presence
- Event sign up, attendance, setup, and all marketing/sales initiatives pertaining to event, driving to and attending event, post event analysis, etc.
- Maintaining and managing all tradeshow infrastructure
- Conduct excellent customer service on all products with EVS Sports
- Conduct quality control on products pertaining to EVS Sports products as needed (both in office and on site at events/tradeshows)
- Provide product testing feedback (both self and externally) on any ‘in the works’ products
- Heavy involved in the marketing plan of ‘launching’ any new products
- Manage 3rd party content production team with monthly direction on blogs, webmailers, marketing focus for each month, etc.
- Compose the majority of copywriting and general writing of in house produced documentation / media
- Catalogs, web mailers, product descriptions, etc.
- Generate content for EVS media platforms when capable or pertinent
- Social media, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blog pages, Web Mailers, etc.
About EVS Sports
In 1985 two gentlemen developed a strategy that would forever change and revolutionize the sport of Motocross. After years of knee injuries and no brace on the market to fit their need, EVS Sports was born. The AMX-5 was the industries first ever Motocross specific knee brace. Over 25 years later the AMX-5 saw tremendous success with some of the worlds most prestigious athletes using it and helping to grow the brand into the image it has become today. Over the last quarter of a century EVS Sports has become the leader in innovation and advanced technology, developing head to toe products for the majority of today's extreme sports athletes. What started out as one knee brace has evolved into an extensive line of knees braces, neck supports, helmets, chest/back protection and a long list of protective gear products to keep any athlete safe when doing what they love. We pour the same amount of dedication and determination into our products as you do into becoming the best that you can possibly be.