Motorcycle/Power Sports Technician
Elk Grove Power Sports is Northern California’s Largest Power Sports Dealership!! State of the Art Facility and great place to work!! 10297 E. Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95624
**Multiple Positions Available**
Elk Grove Power Sports is seeking several highly motivated, detail-oriented Motorcycle/Power Sports Technicians to join our Service Department Team.
If you are looking for the right environment to learn and grow a career, see what we have to offer. This position includes all training. Mechanical experience (including working on personal cars, equipment or motorcycles) is preferred, however all experience levels of technicians are welcome to apply. Heavy duty equipment, car and truck technicians are encouraged to apply as well. We are looking for the right individuals to join our team.
Elk Grove Power Sports is a leading Motorcycle, Watercraft, SxS and ATV dealer in Elk Grove CA. Elk Grove is a great place to live, work and raise a family.
At Elk Grove Power Sports, we strive to make every customer, a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Elk Grove Power Sports is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Our Brand New Dealership:
Our 30,000 square foot building offers a Sleek Metal Shell Design with state of the art energy efficiency, large indoor/outdoor showroom display featuring 11 Power Sports Brands (more to come!), state of the art electric vehicle charging stations (coming soon), comfortable customer lounge, large parking lot & drive through service department, and friendly & professional staff.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Discounted Vehicle Purchases
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Mechanical experience or school required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Motorcycle License a plus
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter!
Facebook: @ElkGrovePowerSports | Instagram: @EGPowerSports | Twitter: @EGPowerSports