Elk Grove Power Sports is a leading Power Sports Dealership.
We achieve this by employing people who understand innovative products and premium service.
As a Service Advisor, you’ll be at the forefront of the Motorcycle Industry.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating customers vehicles for servicing, insuring high levels of customer satisfaction and maximizing departmental profitability.
- Processing repair orders, quotes and invoices
- Providing direction to detail staff
- Insuring customer approval for all work to be carried out
- Promoting our range of vehicle parts and accessories
- Internal coordination of service work to adhere to commitments made to customers
Highly motivated with a competitive edge, you enjoy going the extra mile for your customers, and thrive on being a part of a team. You will be a problem solver with a passion for the industry.
Specific skills required:
- Prior experience as a service advisor or service writer preferred! ( Not needed)
- Candidates MUST possess above-average phone and communication skills
- Must bring a positive, upbeat attitude to this role and be completely comfortable upselling clients on products and services
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills to ensure Sales Department satisfaction.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical information in non-technical terms to the Sales Department.
- Ability to evolve and adapt to changing business needs
Salary and benefits:
This role will give you the opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading Motorcycle and Power Sports brands.
In return, we offer:
- Hourly wage plus commission-based income based on your abilities
- Ongoing comprehensive training both online and in-person to help you grow
- Great benefits package including insurance, vacation, and retirement
- Fun environment!
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter!
Facebook: @ElkGrovePowerSports | Instagram: @EGPowerSports | Twitter: @EGPowerSports