Elk Grove Power Sports has an opening in our Parts Department! The Parts Counter Associate will work with customers on the purchases of parts and accessories, answer phone calls, stock parts department shelves, keep parts inventory area organized and clean, use dealership software to create customer invoices, and other duties as needed by the parts manager. We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated team player who possesses a positive attitude.
The ideal candidate will have**:
• Remarkable customer service skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Great attitude with a high energy personality
• Ability to multitask
• Basic understanding of motor vehicles
• Computer Literate
• Valid Driver’s License
• Clean driving record
• High school or equivalent (required)
Check us out on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter!
Facebook: @ElkGrovePowerSports | Instagram: @EGPowerSports | Twitter: @EGPowerSports