We’re looking for an experienced technician to join our service team.
- Diagnose and repair mechanical issues on motorcycles and other powersports vehicles.
- Ability to perform a variety of service work.
- Maintain a clean, professional, and safe bay/work area.
- Good communication with service writers/managers on the progress of current jobs.
- Notify the service advisor/manager of additional work needed or of any delays in completion time.
- Ability to communicate diagnostic findings to the service advisor/manager in a way that can be easily explained to the customer.
- Complete and maintain service hours in Dealer Management System.
- Perform all job duties in accordance with company standards.
- Motorcycle license
- Must have own tools
- Experience working on motorcycles and other powersports vehicles
- Ability to push a variety of motorcycles
- Ability to ride a variety of motorcycles
Job Type: Full-time
Minimum 40 to 50 hour work week
Saturdays are a must
Motorcycle technician: 2 years (Required)