Our Kawasaki Dealership is seeking a qualified, proven producer to lead a sales team. We believe that if you take care of the employees, the employees take care of the customers, and that makes for a great combination. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. We sell fun so the work environment needs to be fun as well. Our dealership offers competitive wages, benefits, and employee programs such as:
Paid Time Off that starts accruing after your first paycheck.
Co paid medical insurance benefits.
Employee discounts on units, parts, and service
And much more…
- Sales Management experience not required but preferred (add’l training provided)
- Motorcycle/car dealership sales experience preferred
- Responsible for achieving max profitability
- Ability to set and maintain goals
- Ability to use CRM and DMS
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Ability to lead a team
- Organized, computer and phone savvy, ethical and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be proficient at typing and have above average ability to use a computer
Compensation: $60k-100k salary plus commission
Industry leading compensation based on performance
Commissions/Bonuses based on performance
Vehicle sales license (not required but preferred)
Valid Driver’s License/Valid Motorcycle License
Customer service experience
A passion for the Powersports Industry
Proven history of job performance and leadership
The Sales Manager performs a number of vital functions, including desking deals, preparing salespeople to confer with customers about needed services or products, consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs and presenting products to fulfill them, Training and managing a sales team, maintaining sales department.
The Sales Manager must maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) with the dealership’s customers. The Sales Manager often leaves a lasting impression on the customer, as he or she is the one of the last people of authority that customers normally see when purchasing a vehicle.