Currently looking for multiple “A” level pre-certified technicians who will with confidence be able to perform all tasks given to them quickly and effectively with little to no training required. El Campo Cycle Center is a well-established, rapidly growing multi-line dealership that has been serving Wharton County and surrounding areas for 50 years. Located on the Golden Gulf Coast of Texas, we sell and service Polaris, Can-Am, Honda, Suzuki, Bad Boy Mowers, and Ranch King Trailers. We have a strong reputation for providing excellent service, support, quality, and satisfaction. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service available, the best parts and accessories, and a great staff that understands all aspects of our business. We strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day. Our goal is to turn a job into a career. This is a fun and busy industry selling, servicing, and promoting the power sport lifestyle. We are seeking like-minded, motivated, and experienced power sport technicians to join our team as we continue to grow as well as help maintain the high-quality service our growing customer base deserves. We offer competitive wages (higher pay for manufacturer certified technicians). All season work, no layoffs. All skill levels are encouraged to apply. Apply today and join our successful, award winning service department!
El Campo Cycle Center
28268 U.S. Hwy 59 S.
El Campo, TX 77437
• Dependable, reliable, and experienced technician.
• Fun, energetic person who has a great attitude and strong work ethic.
• Stable employment history.
• Can do attitude.
• Willingness to learn.
• Product knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Takes pride in one’s work.
• Work independently.
• Works well with others.
• Obtain your own tools. (Some specialty tools are provided by dealership).
• Available to work Monday through Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-3pm.
• Strong interest for the industry.
• Power sports/motorcycle enthusiast.
• High school education or equivalent.
• Good driving record with valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
• 5 years of on-the-job power sports experience.
• Be willing to become factory certified by all our brands.
• Ability to understand technical operation and service manuals.
• Ability to inspect units to identify failure, damage, problems, or defects.
• Perform routine maintenance on all makes and models (Motorcycles primarily, Side by Sides, ATVs, Power Equipment and Lawn Equipment) including tire changes, oil changes, full services, installing accessories and repair estimates.
• Diagnose and repair power sport vehicles including electrical and mechanical.
• Use scan tools and other factory diagnostic tools.
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Examine vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is needed or recommended.
• Communicate with service advisor if additional work is needed.
• Test ride vehicle to ensure all customer complaints have been resolved.
• Document and explain all repairs to the service advisor in an understandable manner.
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
• Maintain technical qualifications by completing necessary trainings.
• Become familiar with DMS software.
• Perform additional department duties.
• Maintain customer satisfaction to drive loyalty.
• Starting Pay $30/hr with room for advancement
• Vacation and Holiday pay
• Available Health Insurance
• Available Supplemental Health Insurance (Aflac, Liberty National)
• Employee discount program
• Uniform Shirts
Search engine keywords:
Powersports, technician, mechanic, ATV, UTV, SXS, Motorcycle, Honda, Suzuki, Polaris, Can-Am, BRP, Bad Boy, Mower, Off-road, On-road, Fun, Benefits, Insurance