Powersports East is looking to hire an energetic, experienced A level Metric motorcycle technician to join our family of enthusiasts. We offer our team members excellent compensation in a fully airconditioned and exhaust vented working environment.
- We pay a high hourly with a monthly proficiency bonus.
- paid vacation, sick leave and holiday pay
- 5 day work week with voluntary overtime during the season
- ongoing training and development
- maintain efficiency as close to 100% as possible
- ensure proper filing of paperwork upon completion of repairs
- deliver client vehicle in cleaner condition than when it was dropped off
- keep work area clean and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness
- Certified HONDA or YAMAHA or SUZUKI or KAWASAKI technician with 3 years+ experience
- Current motorcycle license
- Must bring own tools
- Clean driving record
About East Coast Cycles, Inc. dba Powersports East
Family owned and operated since 1984 with very low employee turnover. Our staff of knowledgable enthusiasts treat our customers as part of our family. Our dealership is 23,500 square feet with the largest service department in the area. All 6 technician bays have two lifts and the facility is equipped with state of the art tools and machinery.