Are you interested in helping people full-fill their dreams of owning a Harley?
Now under new ownership East Bay Harley-Davidson is ramping up to be the number one dealer in the Bay Area.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve every walk-in or phone customer courteously and promptly. Answer questions and assist them in identifying and obtaining parts, accessories, and apparel that they might need or enjoy.
- Control number of returns due to errors by using parts equipment and information resources to accurately identify needed parts, accessories, and apparel.
- Actively solicit sales and suggest selling of service-related parts and accessories in conjunction with the service department. Use brochures and merchandise displays as sales aides.
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and/or problems with orders. Issue return authorizations and maintain related records. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on special ordered items and notify the customer when received.
- Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of counters, displays, shelves, bins, and customer contact area by following good housekeeping procedures.
Other duties as requested.
- Industry leading compensation based on performance
- Employee Discounts
- Company paid training
- Insurance benefits of medical, dental, vision and life
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off for vacation and holidays
Please apply online only by replying to this post with a cover letter and your resume
Don’t settle for anything except the best – Apply Today
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Parts Accessories Automotive Motorcycle Chrome Harley H-D Metric Inventory Sales Retail