ABOUT EAGLERIDER MOTORCYCLE RENTALS & TOURS:
In 1992, EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals and Tours pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world’s largest motorcycle rental and tourism company and our brand is synonymous with motorcycle adventure worldwide. We offer a huge selection of perfectly maintained motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes, scooters and snowmobiles for one-way rentals, guided, or self-guided tours between stores located in the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.
We are looking for a Passionate Motorcycle Retail Rental Specialist to join our team! This individual will qualify customers using our company rental requirement guidelines while using approved sales techniques when determining customer needs. This is a Seasonal opportunity working Full-Time Hours.
This individual must have a Passion for the motorycycle industry along with a valid driver’s license with motorcycle endorsement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use company approved sales and sales service techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all outbound rentals and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong motorcycle knowledge required
- A valid driver’s license with an M1 endorsement required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D desired
- A minimum of 1-year commission or incentive-based sales experience desired
- Strong computer knowledge; internet savvy required
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimum supervision
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- A passion and understanding of the motorcycle lifestyle desired
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & PERKS:
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes an hourly base pay plus commission.
To learn more about us, visit: https://www.eaglerider.com
EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals and Tours is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation and pre-employment drug screening.
About EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals and Tours
In 1992, EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world’s largest motorcycle rental and tourism company and our brand is synonymous with motorcycle adventure worldwide. We offer a huge selection of perfectly maintained motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes, scooters and snowmobiles for one-way rentals or guided tours between stores located in the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.