In 1992, EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world’s largest motorcycle tourism company specializing in rentals of Motorcycles, ATVs, Dirt Bikes and Scooters. EagleRider understands the needs of motorcycle enthusiasts and adventure travelers; we offer a huge selection of perfectly maintained Harley, Honda, Triumph, Kawasaki, and BMW motorcycles and allow one-way rentals or guided tours between franchise rentals facilities located in the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.
Eaglerider – Rapid City is looking for a Lead Rental Specialist who is passionate about motorcycles and motorcycle travel. This person will be responsible for offering customer service and retail assistance. They will be the first point of contact for walk in customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pay attention to retail operations, recommending improved courses of action where necessary
- Provide management with weekly updates on the status of the location
- Effectively communicate with leadership on a regular and as needed basis for business updates, consistency and more
- Assure the timeliness of our execution for VIP specialists
- Ensure each customer experience meets expectations and close gaps as needed
- Use company approved sales techniques when determining customer needs
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs
- Prepare all outbound rentals and return documents accurately and completely
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful, and prompt manner
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Experience in other dealership or rental departments is a plus
- Must have strong leadership and organizational skills
- Must possess strong communication skills to deal with customers, and employees
- Knowledge of reservation systems, Excel, Word, and other software programs.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work, organized
- Valid M1 class driving license
- COVID-19 Precautions:
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
We offer a competitive benefits package, great work environment, and additional perks. Applicants must pass drug and background screening to qualify.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.