Are you a powersports enthusiast? Dick Scott’s Freedom Powersports has the opportunity for you to combine your passion for the ride, mission to provide the utmost in customer service, and your desire to make money!
Enjoy the benefits associated with a rapidly growing, progressive, quality driven motorcycle dealership. We are expanding our sales force to meet the customer’s demand now and for the future. As a result of our growth we are currently offering career opportunities for energetic, self-motivated Sales Representatives within our dealership with opportunities for advancement into leadership roles.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Determine each customer’s needs by asking questions and listening
• Delivery of motorcycle to customers ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
• Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer.
• Follow all company policies and procedures
If you’re looking to work in a progressive environment with a rapidly growing organization, than we have a position available for you.
Dick Scott Automotive Group offers the following benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Long & Short Term Disability
• Paid Vacations
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discount Program
• And MORE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work hands-on with every customer
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions and information
- A desire for long-term employment with a rapidly growing organization
- Personal & Professional Integrity
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver’s license
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes via email.
About Dick Scott's Freedom Powersports
Dick Scott's Freedom Powersports is part of Dick Scott Automotive Group, a family-owned group of dealerships and collision shops. Jeff Scott is the General Manager at this location. The Scott Family has been doing business in Michigan and the Detroit area for over 30 years.
Jeff, an avid motorcyclist, was excited to be the first Indian® Motorcycle dealership in Michigan. Since opening in January 2009, he's added Polaris ATV's and Side-x-Sides to the line-up. According to Jeff, "Our commitment to excellent customer service and a shared goal of 100% customer satisfaction is what is going to set us apart from other motorcycle/power sports dealerships in the Detroit area."
In addition to Dick Scott's Freedom Powersports, Dick Scott Automotive Group includes Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, located on Ann Arbor Road at Main Street in Plymouth; Dick Scott Motor Mall, located right off Exit 129 of I94 in Fowlerville; and Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Pre-owned Center, located on Ann Arbor Road and Lilley in Plymouth. Our body shop, Dick Scott Collision, has two locations, one on Lilly Road in Plymouth and the other in Fowlerville adjacent to Dick Scott Motor Mall.
At Dick Scott's Freedom Powersports our well-trained, knowledgeable sales team is ready to answer all of your questions and find a ride to fit your needs as well as your dreams. Whether you are located in Livonia, Northville, Farmington, Novi, Plymouth, Canton, Ann Arbor, Detroit or Fowlerville, as always, we wish you a great season of Safe Riding! Visit us today!
Dick Scott's Freedom Powersports is conveniently located near the areas of Westland, Southfield, Novi and Detroit.