•Adaptable to Company Values.
•Valid Driver license
• Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
• Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
• Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
• Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
• Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
• Perform service, repair and customization work in accordance to factory specifications.
• Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with customers, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure customer satisfaction.
• Notify Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that customer may be contacted and notified of the delay.
• After job is finished ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
• Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
• Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualification by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
• Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
• All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools.
•2 years of verifiable experience.