Desert Wind Harley-Davidson is UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP!!
This is your chance to join the fastest growing, highest volume Harley-Davidson dealership group in the world!
We are staffing up for a record season and currently recruiting experienced Service Advisors/Writers to join our team!
Our revolutionary processes are all about creating a better motorcycle buying and service experience for our customers and with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
ENJOY WALKING INTO YOUR DEALERSHIP & SERVICE DEPARTMENT EACH DAY!
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our top service techs at our dealerships have to say…
• Volume “#1 Volume H-D Group = plenty of traffic, hours & awesome opportunities in the Service dept!”
• Appreciation “All your hardwork and time is greatly appreciated, which can sometimes go unnoticed elsewhere. Management does a great job letting you know your effort doesn’t go unnoticed.”
• Atmosphere “We have a great family vibe going on. It is a fast paced dealership with lots of opportunity. All the right resources are in place to have a successful career.”
• Team “This is the best shop I have ever worked for. Competent staff, knowledgeable peers, everyone works together to achieve the common goal.”
• Fun environment “Positive place to work and tons of fun. I enjoy working side-by-side with all my co-workers.”
Candidates must be honest, self-driven, results-oriented, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on the highest of customer service standards.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable multi-tasking.
• Interact with customers both in-store and on the phone.
• Follow a structured sales process.
• Have working knowledge of the Harley model families.
• Be able to effectively manage open repair orders.
• Proactive follow up with current and previous customers.
• Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction with the ability to handle customer complaints.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
• Motorcycle background preferred but not required.
• Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred but not required.
• Motorcycle endorsement and weekend availability.
• Possess sound judgment and decision-making ability.
• Previous Service Advisor/Writer experience in the automotive industry a plus.
• Comprehensive Paid Training.
• Employee Discounts.
• 401K with Company Match.
• PPO Medical Insurance.
• PPO Dental and Vision Insurance.
• Voluntary Term Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
• Accident, Critical Illness and Cancer Insurance.
• Flexible Spending Account access.
• Legal Shield and Identity Theft Shield.
• Competitive Vacation Time.
The Veracka family’s group of Harley-Davidson stores, known as The Motorcycle Company, consist of 10 of the highest-performing dealerships in the country and we’ll be adding more in the near future:
• Avalanche Harley-Davidson (Golden, Colorado)
• Desert Wind Harley-Davidson (Mesa, Arizona)
• High Octane Harley-Davidson (Billerica, Massachusetts)
• Huntington Beach Harley-Davidson (Westminster, California)
• Jet City Harley-Davidson (Renton, Washington)
• Motown Harley-Davidson (Taylor, Michigan)
• Palm Beach Harley-Davidson (West Palm Beach, Florida)
• Rawhide Harley-Davidson (Olathe, Kansas)
• Riverside Harley-Davidson (Riverside, California)
• Rockstar Harley-Davidson (Fort Myers, Florida)
If you wish to be part of the BEST, please email us your resume today!