Del Amo Motorsports of Orange County is your premier Motorcycle and SXS dealership. Located in beautiful Southern California, we’re looking for experienced Side by Side Technicians to join our winning team! If you’re ready to take your power-sports career to the next level, then you owe it to yourself to check us out.
When you join Del Amo, you can expect…
– A robust health and wellness package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, Paid Life Insurance, 401K, Aflac, Credit Union services, vacation, sick pay, and more!
– A professional Service facility
– Continued education- get paid while earning your Factory certifications.
Don’t live in the area?
No problem. We’ll pay to relocate you! And guarantee 90 days’ pay! Why not move to sunny Southern California, known for beautiful weather year-round! Not to mention working for one of the 4 largest dealerships in the state!
If all these benefits are what you’re looking for, then these are the QUALITIES we are looking for in you:
· High quality of work
· Commitment to excellence
· Mechanical operation/ knowledge
· Customer service skills
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· Good verbal & written communication
· A positive attitude
· Willingness to learn and grow
– MUST HAVE min 3 years of hands on experience as a Motorcycle and SXS technician
– Competent in diagnosing, servicing and repairing metric (Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda) motorcycles, and ATVs
– Ability to communicate in writing
– Technician or Parts management experience is a plus
If you feel you are a good fit for this position, APPLY NOW by submitting your resume.
Your next adventure awaits at Del Amo Motorsports!
About Del Amo MotorSports
Welcome to Del Amo Motorsports, CA. Our selection of powersports products is second to none. In all Southern California there isn’t a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We are happy to help you find the best deal on the new or used motorcycle, ATV, UTV, or PWC of your dreams! Check out our catalogs to see our full line of Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Suzuki, KTM, Kawasaki, WaveRunner, Jet-Ski, Star, and Can-Am products.
To be the leader in customer service, growth, and success in the power sports industry by displaying honesty, quality, team work, and a “can do” spirit in all of our actions. Our company will provide a fulfilling work environment for our employees, an enhanced level of service for our customers, and strive continually to improve everything we do.